Juve Striker,Paulo Dybala finally recovers from Coronavirus

Juventus forward Paulo Dybala who two latest tests came back negative for COVID-19, has fully recovered from deadly virus six weeks after he was originally diagnosed.

“The player has, therefore, recovered and will no longer be subjected to the home isolation regime.”

Dybala posted a celebratory picture on Instagram with the caption: “My face says it all, I’m finally cured from Covid-19.”

The Argentine striker joined Juve team-mates Daniele Rugani and Blaise Matuidi in contracting the virus in March.

The 26-year-old, who had previously failed four tests announced on Wednesday that he has finally recovered fully from the virus. But he didn’t reveal if his girlfriend Oriana Sabatini was now virus free.

On Twitter he said: Many people talked in the past weeks … but I can finally confirm that I am healed. Thank you once again for your support and my thoughts on all who are still suffering from it. Take care! ♥️

Advertisements
,

About Admin

Advertisement, Content marketing and  sponsored post: contact : Kokobest04@gmail.com
View all posts by Admin →