Business owners who doesn’t have capital to kickstart operations, sustain cash inflow will often fail as result kokolevel Blog has reveled Microfinance banks (MFBs) that can offer customers N5 million easily.
Despite the crucial role that MSMEs play in the economy, particularly in developing nations, they are usually disadvantaged when it comes to sourcing funds from big commercial banks provide easier access to financial services including the grant of loans to a large segment of small businesses and enterprises .
AB Microfinance Bank
AB Microfinance Bank offers business owners of Small and Medium Size Enterprises the opportunity to access loan products in a quick manner. borrowers do not need to have saved any money with AB Microfinance Bank before applying for a loan. All that is needed is an existing, viable business.
Features and benefits of AB Microfinance Bank loan
1. Loans from NGN3,000,000 to NGN20,000,000 for your existing business
2. Competitive interest rate starting from 3.0% monthly on reducing balance
3. Disbursement fee of 1.0% of the loan amount
4. Maturity period from 6 to 24 months with equal monthly instalments
5. Broad range of collateral items accepted
6. Upon submission of all required documents, loan disbursement is guaranteed within 3 working days.
The company is passionate about leveraging technology to deepen financial inclusion. They offer personal and business loans from ₦6,000 to ₦6,000,000 to employees and entrepreneurs; as well as high interest savings and fixed deposits.
Renmoney is a fintech lending company operating with a Microfinance Banking license in Lagos.Prospective borrowers can apply for a loan of ₦6,000 – ₦6,000,000 without collateral and repay in 3 -24 months. Monthly interest rates range from 2.4% – 9.33% and the maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 35.76%. No other fees are charged.
Features and benefits of Ren Money Microfinance bank loan
1. Fast and convenient loans from ₦6,000 – ₦6,000,000
2. Flexible repayments from 3 – 24 months
3. Money in your bank account in minutes
4. Lower rates and longer tenure on your next loan
5. No paperwork
6. No collateral or guarantor needed
7. No hidden charges – you always see your loan terms before you commit
LAPO Microfinance Bank
The LAPO Microfinance Bank “SME Loan” was Licensed by CBN in 2010 as Microfinance bank with the aim of focusing on developing small businesses in Nigeria. With over 1 million entrepreneurs empowered, LAPO microfinance bank has provided entrepreneurs with reliable microfinance.
LAPO MfB is willing to support you with credit facility up to N5,000,000 to expand the enterprise at reasonable interest rates.
Features and benefits of LAPO Microfinance Bank SME loan
1. No collateral
2. Access to funds for business expansion
3. Flexible repayment structure
4. Facility amounts up to N5,000,000
5. Duration of 12 months
6. Training on basic financial management, business planning and customer relations
7. Expert financial advice available when you need it