Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos top the world’s wealthiest person for the third year in a row, despite giving $36 billion worth of his Amazon stock to his ex-wife MacKenzie Bezos as part of their divorce settlement.
According to Forbes, his net worth of Amazon Boss fell $18 billion last year to earn him $113 billion
Why the world’s richest woman continues to be Walmart (WMT) heir Alice Walton. She’s in ninth place with $54.4 billion.
Forbes said, in 2020 there are 177 other fresh faces that grace the list for the first time.Altogether, 267 people who made last year’s list have dropped off as businesses faltered. Another 21 people died.
There are 241 technology billionaires on Forbes’ 2020 billionaires list, up from 215 last year.
Below are the list of first 20
1 JEFF BEZOS- NET WORTH: $113 BILLION Technology
2. Bill Gate- NET WORTH $98 $BILLION Technology
3. BERNARD ARNAULT & FAMILY $76 BILLION Fashion & Retail
4. WARREN BUFFETT $67.5 Billion Finance & Investments
5 LARRY ELLISON $59 BILLION Technology
6. AMANCIO ORTEGA $55.1 BILLION Fashion & Retail
7.MARK ZUCKERBERG $54.7 BILLION Technology
8.JIM WALTON $54.6 Billion Fashion & Retail
9.ALICE WALTON $54.4 Billion Fashion & Retail
10.ROB WALTON$54.1 Billion Fashion & Retail
11.STEVE BALLMER $52.7 Billion Technology
12. CARLOS SLIM HELU & FAMILY $52.1 Billion Telecom
13. LARRY PAGE $50.9 Billion Technology
14.SERGEY BRIN $49.1 Billion Technology
15 MEYERS & FAMILY $48.9 Billion Fashion $ Retail
16.MICHAEL BLOOMBERG $48 Billion Media and Entertainment
17.JACK MA $38.8 Billion Technology
18. CHARLES KOCH $38.2 Billion Diversified
18. JULIA KOCH & FAMILY $38.2 Billion Diversified
20.MA HUATENG $38.1 Billon Technology