Top 25 Most valuable football club squads in Europe, liverpool leads
Liverpool FC has been judged to be the most valuable squad in the world. Jurgen Klopp’s side is on top of the list with an aggregated value of €1.4billion (£1.27bn) according to CIES Football Observatory.
CIES Football Observatory have also revealed the most second valuable squads in the transfer market from Europe’s top-five leagues as Manchester City with (£1.24bn) with £300m below the Reds squad.
Barcelona and Real Madrid make up a field of four European clubs with squad valued at more than €1 billion (£883m).
1. . Liverpool | Value: €1.4 billion
Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino are all worth mega money
2. Manchester City | Value: €1.36 billion
Raheem Sterling, Kevin De Bruyne, Sergio Aguero pull more weight.
3. FC Barcelona | Value: €1.17 billion
Lionel Messi, Antoine Griezmann and Marc-Andre ter Stegen are all worth well over £100 million.
4. Real Madrid | Value: €1.1 billion
Eden Hazard, Raphael Varane and Vinicius Jr are among their most expensive players.
5. Chelsea | Value: €1.08 billion
star players include Christian Pulisic, Tammy Abraham and N’Golo Kante.
6. Manchester United | Value: €1.07 billion
7. Paris Saint-Germain | Value: €979bn
8. Atlético Madrid | Value: €836bn
9. Tottenham Hotspur | Value: €787bn
10. Juventus | Value: €783bn
11. Inter Milan | Value: €773 million
12. Borussia Dortmund | Value: €756 million
13. Bayern Munich | Value: €716 million
14. RB Leipzig | Value: €626 million
15. Arsenal | Value: €624 million
16. Leicester City | Value: €618 million
17. Napoli | Value: €617 million
18. Everton | Value: €585 million
19. AS Roma | Value: €540 million
20. Lyon | Value: €532 million
21. Valencia | Value: €527 million
22. Bayer Leverkusen | Value: €494 million
23. AC Milan | Value: €461 million
24. Wolves | Value: €449 million
25. Sevilla | Value: €399 million