Liverpool FC has been judged to be the most valuable squad in the world. Jurgen Klopp’s side is on top of the list with an aggregated value of €1.4billion (£1.27bn) according to CIES Football Observatory.
CIES Football Observatory have also revealed the most second valuable squads in the transfer market from Europe’s top-five leagues as Manchester City with (£1.24bn) with £300m below the Reds squad.
Barcelona and Real Madrid make up a field of four European clubs with squad valued at more than €1 billion (£883m).
1. . Liverpool | Value: €1.4 billion
Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino are all worth mega money
2. Manchester City | Value: €1.36 billion
Raheem Sterling, Kevin De Bruyne, Sergio Aguero pull more weight.
3. FC Barcelona | Value: €1.17 billion
Lionel Messi, Antoine Griezmann and Marc-Andre ter Stegen are all worth well over £100 million.
4. Real Madrid | Value: €1.1 billion
Eden Hazard, Raphael Varane and Vinicius Jr are among their most expensive players.
5. Chelsea | Value: €1.08 billion
star players include Christian Pulisic, Tammy Abraham and N’Golo Kante.
6. Manchester United | Value: €1.07 billion
7. Paris Saint-Germain | Value: €979bn
8. Atlético Madrid | Value: €836bn
9. Tottenham Hotspur | Value: €787bn
10. Juventus | Value: €783bn
11. Inter Milan | Value: €773 million
12. Borussia Dortmund | Value: €756 million
13. Bayern Munich | Value: €716 million
14. RB Leipzig | Value: €626 million
15. Arsenal | Value: €624 million
16. Leicester City | Value: €618 million
17. Napoli | Value: €617 million
18. Everton | Value: €585 million
19. AS Roma | Value: €540 million
20. Lyon | Value: €532 million
21. Valencia | Value: €527 million
22. Bayer Leverkusen | Value: €494 million
23. AC Milan | Value: €461 million
24. Wolves | Value: €449 million
25. Sevilla | Value: €399 million