Complete list of markets that have been shut down by the Lagos State Govt over Coronavirus
The city of excellency, Lagos State Government has effected the closure of some non-essential markets following increased cases of coronavirus in the state.
The State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu, during a press briefing on Tuesday at State house, Marina disclosed that markets that do not sell essential products like food items and medical supplies and therefore will be shut down immediately.
Here is a list of the markets below;
1. GSM village, Airport road, Ikeja.
2. Mandilaz market in Lagos island.
3. Oluwole market in Lagos island.
4. Ogba market.
5. Ladipo Market.
6. Arena market oshodi.
7. Oshodi market.
8. Lawason market.
9. Kantangua market.
10. Alaba international market.
11. Trade fair market.
12. Igando market, Alimosho, Abule-egba.
13. Ebute ero market.
14. Computer village, Ikeja.
15. Balogun market in Lagos island.
17. Agege market.