Health benefits of drinking palm wine
Nowadays, people do a great deal of unspeakable things for the sake of profit. Numerous destructive things are added to food things to boost profit.
Along these lines, on the off chance that you need to receive the rewards that palm wine brings to the table, it must be crisp, unadulterated and without counterfeit sugars. It must be taken in moderation too.
1. Enhancer for Brain:Research has shown that drinking moderate amounts of palm wine is a good mediator to improve our cognitive processes. And how can this be? Drink wine in a balanced, moderate but constant way
palm wine can prevent dementia and degenerative diseases of brain. It resolves inflammations, prevents hardening of the arteries. It also inhibits coagulation, thus improving blood flow. It’s fabulous.
2 .Treatment of stomach problems: In folk medicines, palm wine is mixed with other herbs and used for treating stomach disorders.
3. Treatment of skin rashes: Palm wine can be applied on the skin for treating skin rashes especially in children. It is used in Nigerian rural communities for treating measles in children.
4.It improves eyesight: Optometrists confirm that yeast is good for the eyes because of the presence of yeast. Some school of thought argued that our grandparents in the village have better eyesight than us because palm wine is their beverage.
5. Reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases: Research has shown that drinking moderate amounts of palm wine has been associated with a reduced risk of developing cardiovascular diseases such as heart failure.
6.It boosts sperm production: In West African tradition, palm wine is credited for increasing sperm count in men.
7. It helps in swallowing herbal powders: African traditional healers often infuse palm wine with medicinal herbs to produce a wide variety of remedies.
8. Malaria treatment: Palm wine can be combined with other local herbs for consumption during malaria attacks.
9.Bakery and preservative use of palm wine: Indians are known to use fermentation due to the wild yeast content of palm wine to produce special local bread.
10.It can help fight cancer: Palm wine contains vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin. Riboflavin helps in the fight against free radicals.
11, It promotes lactation: When nursing mothers include coconut oil in their diet, it induces breast milk production. It help lactating mothers when they have limited breast milk production.
12.Nutritionally it is a power-house: Palm wine is nutritionally important because it is an excellent source of probiotics, nicotinic acid, thiamin, vitamin C, protein and riboflavin. It contains sugar, protein, carbohydrate, amino acid, Vitamin C, yeast, potassium zinc, magnesium, iron, vitamins B3 and B6.
13. Palm wine helps in maintaining healthy hair, skin and nails: The iron and vitamin B complex found in palm wine are needed for a healthy skin, hair and nail. Iron is essential for the development, growth and functioning of some cells in our body.
This property of palm wine makes it helpful in promoting wound healing by repairing our tissues and promoting the growth of healthy cells.