Teenage girl 14 Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek, Dies Charging Phone Exploded On Her Pillow

Teenage girl 14 Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek, Dies Charging Phone Exploded On Her Pillow

All seem to be bad day at Bastobe, Kazakhstan, as teenage girl Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek, 14, Blasted to death  after she went to bed listening to music why charging smartphone exploded on her pillow and then slept off.

But unfortunately ,she was found dead next morning with the phone’s battery having exploded close to her head.

The Phone had been plugged in to a power socket, said police. She is believed to have suffered severe head injuries and died on the spot.

Forensic experts confirmed that the phone exploded in the early morning after overheating as it charged, according to local reports.

Alua’s distraught best friend Ayazhan Dolasheva, 15, posted: ‘I still cannot believe it.’

Teenage girl 14 Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek, Dies Charging Phone Exploded On Her Pillow

She wrote: ‘You were the best. We have been together since childhood. It is so hard for me without you. I miss you so much. You have left me forever.’

This isn’t the first report of a phone blowing up and causing injuries to the owner. Earlier this year a man in India was filmed on CCTV as his phone blew up in his pocket.

Liliya Novikova, 26 – dubbed Russia’s “most beautiful poker player” – was found dead from a suspected massive electric shock in her bathroom.

In another incident, a woman living in eastern China watched in horror as her Apple iPhone 6 burst into flames on the dashboard of her car.

About KokoLevel Blog Staff 3719 Articles
Advertisement, Content marketing and  sponsored post: contact : Kokobest04@gmail.com