As the Telecom giant continually to develops innovative products that deliver best value for money, Globacom Nigeria has announced the launch of GLO NEW YAKATA prepaid plan, which offers awesome voice and data benefits is now the default plan on all new Glo SIMs, why existing customers can subscribe to Yakata by dialing *220#.
Glo rewards customers with amazing data and voice benefits every time they recharge their Glo lines. It therefore means that, customers can enjoy data awoof and airtime bonus from the same recharge.
Existing customers Glo Yakata Code for Migration
If you want to migrate to the new glo yakata plan, the migration code is : *230#
Benefits of Glo Yakata
· Voice benefit can be used to call ALL NETWORKS; the more you recharge, the more value you enjoy
· If your 1st recharge of the month is N200 or more, you will get a special data bonus that is 2.5 times higher than the regular data benefit
· You will enjoy this special data offer on every first recharge of the month for six months
· Bonus is valid for 7 days
How to check Glo Yakata Bonus balance
The bonus data will be credited to your main data balance, so you can check it using the regular *127*0#; while other bonuses can be checked by dialing *220*1#.
How To Check New Glo Yakata Balance
Dial * 230 *1 # on your Glo line if you want to check the balance of your Glo new yakata bonus.
How To Unsubscribe from New Glo Yakata Plan
If you want to opt out of New Glo Yakata plan, simply dial the code of the Glo tariff plan you are migrating to. First migration within a month is free; subsequent migrations within the same month attract a charge of N100 per migration.
Tariff, Call Rate On New Glo Yakata Plan
• All calls are charged at 70k/sec for both main and bonus accounts
• SMS is charged at N4/msg from main account and N14/msg from bonus account
Your calls will be charged first from your bonus account. You will only be charged from main account if the bonus account is fully depleted/expires, if you are making international calls or paying for value added services.
How to subscribed to Glo Nigeria Double Free Tomorrow
new and existing customers can enjoy the unbelievable call rate which comes at a daily access fee of N5 by dialling *211# to migrate to the plan.
You can also check out for How to Borrow Airtime from Glo Nigeria
Source: Glo Nigeria