Last Updated on 2023-10-05 by Admin
Airtel telecommunication company formerly know as Zain has unveiled how customers can borrow data and voice credit when they run out MB/Voice call from their comfort zone.
The Telecom provider has also introduce a lots of customer friendly services that enable subscribers enjoy their line as well as to show love to their loved ones.
Airtel Extra data allows you to borrow data when you run out. This is a perfect solution to reload your phone with Airtime for calls during an emergency. It also allows you to borrow airtime that can to be used for all chargeable Airtel services. You pay back on your next recharge with a 15% service charge except for the N25 loan which has a service charge of 20%.
Terms & Conditions:
1.You need to be an active subscriber on Airtel for at least 3 months or (90 days).
2. You need regularly loading airtime on your AIRTEL line.
3.Your Line must be registered and actively used.
4. You must not have an unpaid Auto Credit airtime. You must settle this first before applying again.
Please Note : you will be charge 15% and 20% as service charge.
At what point will the 15% and 20% service charge apply?
15% service charges apply at the point of borrowing for all amounts except N25 which is 20%
Who is qualified to use Airtel Extra Credit?
1.Airtel Prepaid Customers with registered SIM.
2.Customer’s will be considered based on monthly recharge frequency and average spend.
3.Customer who have paid up any previous loan and associated charges.
How do I borrow airtime credit?
To borrow data from Airtel, follow these steps:
1. Dial *303# on your Airtel line.
2. Select the Borrow Data option from the menu.
3. Choose the amount of data you want to borrow. The available options will be displayed along with the corresponding costs.
4. Select the desired data plan by entering the corresponding number or code.
5. Confirm the transaction by following the on-screen prompts.
6. The borrowed data will be credited to your account, and the loan amount will be deducted from your next recharge.