Estelle,Teenager’s head doubles in size after she suffers reaction to a hair dye

Estelle, a 19-year-old English student from Paris, endured a distortion caused by the chemical PPD, which is found in 90 percent of hair dyes.

The teenager’s head grew to twice its size after she suffered a severe allergic reaction to a hair dye that left her struggling to breathe.

The hypersensitivity first caused her scalp to itch before the top of head started to swell up. Estelle attempted to treat herself using antihistamines and cream from a pharmacist but she awoke the next day to see her head had swollen to twice its size.

Estelle, who shared photographs of her swollen head via social media, says she had bought a standard hair dye from a supermarket in Val-de-Marne, on the outskirts of Paris. After applying it, she reacted to it.

Estelle said that asides her swollen head, she was thinking that its hard to breathe and her tongue began to swell. She was rushed to hospital where the periphery of her head measured 63cm as opposed to the normal 56sm.

Estelle is bringing issues to light about the threats of PPD in hair colors to ensure that others do not suffer like she did.

She stated: I almost died, I don’t want something similar to happen to other people.

 

About admin

Advertisements and General Enquiries contact :Kokobest04@gmail.com
View all posts by admin →

Leave a Reply