Ronaldo denies Las Vegas hotel rape allegation-it’s abominable crime

Juventus striker, Cristiano Ronaldo has denied accusations by a former model who says the soccer star raped her in a Las Vegas hotel penthouse suite in 2009.

The striker had earlier made a statement via a live feed on his Instagram page denying the rape allegation. “No, no, no, no, no. What they said today? Fake, fake news.

“They want to promote [themselves by using] my name. It’s normal. “They want to be famous to say my name, but it is part of the job. I am a happy man and all good.”

Mayorga, a 34-year-old teacher who was an aspiring model at the time of the alleged assault, alleged that the football star raped her in a bathroom at the Palms Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas in the early hours of June 13, 2009.

Ronaldo took to his Twitter page moments ago to write on how he would never engage himself in such abominable crime as it goes against all that he believes in.

‘I firmly deny the accusations being issued against me. Rape is an abominable crime that goes against everything that I am and believe in. Keen as I may be to clear my name, I refuse to feed the media spectacle created by people seeking to promote themselves at my expense.

My clear conscious will thereby allow me to await with tranquillity the results of any and all investigations.

About KokoLevel Blog Staff 3634 Articles
Advertisement, Content marketing and  sponsored post: contact : Kokobest04@gmail.com

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply