#Team A+ volunteer group ;Your vote is your right,get your PVC
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has announced that it would suspend the ongoing Continuous Voter Registration (CVR) on August 17 until after the 2019 general elections.
The decision, according to INEC, was taken following consultative meetings the commission had with major stakeholders in Nigeria in the electoral process.
It’s important that we ready ourselves for our future, and the only way to do this is by getting that small card called the Permanent Voters Card (PVC).
If you can’t take time off work, that’s perfectly fine; starting August 1, you can register on weekends!
If you’re not sure if you’ve registered in 2011 or 2015, no worries, you can Check as followed;
- Before going to register to vote again, your registration from 2011 or 2015 may still be valid for 2019.
- If you can find your details, then your registration is still valid. DO NOT register again!
- If you could not find your details, go and register IMMEDIATELY. To check how and where to register, click here.
- If your status is VALID, go and pick up your Permanent Voters Card (PVC) at your Local Government Secretariat before December 18th, 2018.
- To check the location of your Local Government Secretariat where you can pick up your Permanent Voters Card, click here.
- If you lost your Permanent Voters Card (PVC) from 2015, click here.
- If you have moved house since 2015 you can move your registration to your new location. Find out how.
This message is from TEAM A+ VOLUNTEER GROUP .