Chelsea boss, Maurizio Sarri has admitted that he is still in the dark over the futures of star forward Eden Hazard and first choice goalkeeper, Thibaut Courtois after his side lost to Arsenal on penalties in the International Champions Cup last night.
Courtois is the more likely to depart with just one year left on his contract but the Blues are confident Hazard will stay and are preparing to offer him a new deal
Hazard was thought to be the top target to replace Cristiano Ronaldo but interest seems to have cooled.
Willian is also being monitored by Manchester United and Barcelona ahead of the transfer deadline next Thursday.
But Sarri says no decisions have been made and he is looking forward to meeting the trio for the first time on Saturday.
“I will see them on Saturday for the first time, so I don’t know the situation in this moment,” he said.
But Sarri is yet to speak to them and hopes he can convince them both to stay.
“We are talking about top players. Every club wants to keep their top players and we are trying to do it.”
Chelsea have so far refused to sell Courtois to Real Madrid until they can complete a deal for a replacement.
“There is no news. We are talking about top players and every club wants to keep their top players. We are trying to do it.”
Sarri also confirmed he would speak to Willian about a passport issue which has reportedly delayed his return.
“I want to speak to him to him because I answer these questions,” the Chelsea boss said of the situation.
“I am not happy about the situation but, before I answer, I would like to speak to him.”