female firefighter Imaobong Ekanem electrocuted to death while charging her phone which she placed on her body and slept off

A Nigerian firefighter, Imaobong Ekanem, who works with the Akwa Ibom state Fire Service, was shocked last night while charging her phone which she left on her body and slept off. Her companion, Maryam Christopher, who took to Facebook to grieve her, composed

”She was charging her telephone and drop it on her body and dozed off and NEPA took light and brought it back while she was resting and it shocke her to death”

May the soul of departed one rest in peace, Amen.


About KokoLevel Blog Staff

Advertisement, Content marketing and  sponsored post: contact : Kokobest04@gmail.com
View all posts by KokoLevel Blog Staff →