Meet Big Brother Naija Housemate That Is Related To Charly Boy
2. She is the only girl in a family of 5 children (four boys and one girl)1. Uriel Oputa was born and raised in the United Kingdom by her late father and mother.
3. She is a graduate of Creative writing from Bedfordshire University
4. She had a stint with a media house, SugarMedia in London, as a researcher before quitting to pursue a career in music.
5. She started recording in the UK straight after university and successfully created an Rnb album.
6. She moved to Nigeria where she worked with Dekumzy who produced her first solo Afro beat track titled ‘Merry go Round’.
7. Uriel was the only girl in a 3-man musical group, Caku Republik on SKP label that consisted Sunky (producer of Styl-Plus), Mr Chicks and herself.
8. She is a model and a big fan of tattoos as she has four of them.
9. She is closely related to Charly Boy as her late father was Justice Oputa’s blood brother.Her father who was a lawyer was a part of Oputa panel before his death.
10. She was a contestant on BET ‘Top Actor Africa Show’ which aired in 2016 but was the first Nigerian contestant to be evicted.
11. She is in love with hair wigs and she sells them too.
12. She is an aspiring Nollywood actress.