The 45th united State President elect, The billionaire businessman Donald Trump made several promises while campaigning to become the leader of the free world that would drastically change U.S. policy.
One of his promises is that as president he will make America great again.
2. “Repeal Obamacare and undo some of Obama’s executive orders.”
3. “Begin swiftly removing criminal illegal immigrants from the country.”
4. “Notify all countries that refuse to take back dangerous illegal immigrants who have committed crimes in this country that they will lose access to visa programs if they continue to do so.”
5. “Fix the Department of Veterans Affairs.”
6. “Call the heads of major companies who are moving operations oversea to inform them that they’ll face 35 percent tariffs.
7. “Start taking care of the military.”
8. “Suspend Syrian refugee resettlement.”
9. “Meet with Homeland Security officials and generals to begin securing the southern border.”