Top Ten social media blog in Nigeria- 2015
1. Linda Ikeji Blog – Has been reliable as the most obvious site in Nigeria and likely in Africa for as far back as two years. Salutation Linda Ikeji for making the number two on our rundown and trust you continue getting more grounded and advance sometime in the not so distant future.
2. Naij.com –
Whether this news online journal fits in with a Nigerian or Austrian, one thing is
indeed; it has made it’s imprint in Nigerian site and online networking industry
what’s more, along these lines merits our consideration and acknowledgment. We therefore announce Naij.com the current greatest site in Nigeria
3. PremiumTimesNG.com – Good blog, going solid
4. Informationng.com – This online journal have been going solid for as long as years and there is so indication of letting off.
5. TooXclusive.com – Good blog and the proprietor is sharp at taking it higher.
6. Pulse.ng – One of our decision blog any day. Heartbeat is truly trying for number one spot
– One of the pioneer of blogging in Nigeria, said to have motivated Linda Ikeji. Uche Pedro has stamped her name in the historical backdrop of blogging in Nigeria through Bella Naija. She really enlivened the far reaching utilization of “Naija” by Nigerians
8. Punchng.com – Punch is one of the online journals I anticipated that would genuinely challenge for number one position and think they are doing only that.
9. VanguardNGR.com – Was at one time the greatest site in Nigeria yet lost the position back to Nairaland and now coming third behind Naij and Linda Ikeji in this online journal rating.
10. kokolevel Blog: Get the latest news about celebrities gist,sport ,politics, gossip, Find exclusive content on entertainment and Business on Kokolevel.com